The FEI has announced that there will be some changes in this year’s Longines FEI Nations Cup circuit. For example, there will be two new venues with Samorin (Slovakia) and Sopot (Poland).
Usually the series kick off in Belgium at CSIO5* Lummen but due to a lack of financement, the event is cancelled. Rome will also stop hosting one of the legs but will still be a CSIO5*.
This year there will be ten teams competing instead of eight and the class will take place on Sunday’s instead of the Grand Prix that will be held on Fridays. Only Dublin will still have its Nations Cup on Friday and the Grand Prix on Sunday.
The Nations Cup series European league will be as follows/
- – Samorin (Slovakia) 26-29 April
- – La Baule (France) 17-20 May
- – Saint Gallen (Switzerland) 31 May – 3 June
- – Sopot (Poland) 14 – 17 June
- – Rotterdam (The Netherlands) 21 – 24 June
- – Falsterbo (Sweden) 12 – 15 July
- – Hickstead (Great-Britain) 26 – 29 July
- – Dublin (Ireland) 8 – 12 August